[pmwiki-users] A save-and-view button

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Feb 6 15:34:37 CST 2010

On Saturday 06 February 2010 21:00:36, Randy Brown wrote :
> That's a useful compilation of tips!
>
> Shall I create a page like Cookbook/SpeedUpPmWiki and copy it to that, or
>  does it already exist somewhere?

Actually, PmWiki is quite fast for most setups and needs -- I don't want to
scare people away, as only certain customizations tend to run slightly slower.
Even then, it is often worth it to have the extra features enabled.

So, a documentation page could be better called Cookbook/SetupOptimizations or
something positive like that. (I am not a native English speaker, so you may
select a better title.)

Petko