[pmwiki-users] A save-and-view button

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sun Feb 7 05:01:32 CST 2010

Saturday, February 6, 2010, 10:49:27 PM, Randy Brown wrote:

> Now added as Cookbook/Optimizations. I basically copied Petko's
> email, with a few tweaks. It could use further editing. Also, if
> anyone else has optimizations to add..

I wonder if the recipe should not be called Speed Optimizations,
as Petko's list is entirely about optimizing for speed,
and not any other kind of optimization.
I think it would be good to restric the recipe in this way.

There are lots of recipes which offers other kinds of optimizations
and improvements, not making  awiki faster, but better in other ways.

But this is a collection of ideas to improve speed.

  ~Hans