[pmwiki-users] new recipe: datepicker

Knut Alboldt pmwiki at alboldt.de
Sun Feb 7 06:58:16 CST 2010

"A long time ago" i promised Hans to setup my datepicker-feature as a
pmwiki-cookbook-recipe.

Well here it is: http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Datepicker -

although I know it might be obsolete in the near future when every
webbrowser is capable of using the HTML5-features witch includes more
sophisticated form-inputs - like an builtin datepicker.

Would be nice if somebody could test it in her/his pmwiki-installation
and give some feedback.

And finally: I don't know if I set up the recipe-page well, if some
cookbook-guru may have a look and maybe correct errors on that page ...

Thanks

Knut