[pmwiki-users] Help needed - Wiki refuses all edits, even in sandbox

Mark Timothy Rooze mtrooze at sc.rr.com
Wed Feb 24 21:51:11 CST 2010

Thanks, Tegan and list. I spent all day between classes playing with
file permissions (it was my first time doing so).

I finally found something in the mailing list archives that gave me a
clue. It turns out that it was a problem with the ScriptURL.
I had entered $ScriptUrl = 'http://eng260.fdtc.edu/e260wiki';
I needed to enter $ScriptUrl = 'http://eng260.fdtc.edu/e260wiki/
pmwiki.php';

Apparently, when we were setting up the wiki farm, we had made a
change or two, and this one slipped by.

Thanks for the help

Mark Rooze