[pmwiki-users] PAGELIST / Wikiform PTV List Search

edwin marte edwin.marte at leidba.com
Sat Feb 27 20:21:44 CST 2010

$:Var=?* does not do the trick for me or at least I don´t know how to place
it in the pagelist. When the Form is submitted with one of the values unset
then the pagelist shows all the pages even the empty ones.

What happens is the following: Var could have one, two, all or none of 3
possible values set in a page.

(:Var: Value1:)
(:Var: Value1,Value2:)
(:Var: Value1,Value2,Value3:)
(:Var: Value1,Value3:)
(:Var: Value2,Value3:)
(:Var: Value2:)
(:Var: Value3:)
(:Var: :)

Ej;
http://localhost/index.php/testgroup/Query?Opt1=Value1&Opt2=Value2&valuesent=1&Search=Submit+Query

Then I have a Query page where I have 3 checkboxes to select what value to
filter in the pagelist

(:input form method=get:)
(:input default request=1:)

(:input checkbox name=Opt1 value=Value1:)Value1
(:input checkbox name=Opt2 value=Value2:) Value2
(:input checkbox name=Opt3 value=Value3:)Value3

(:input hidden valuesent value=1:)

(:input submit Search:)
(:input end:)

(:if equal {$?valuesent} 1:)
(:pagelist group=testgroup  $:Var=*{$Opt1}*,*{$Opt2}*,*{$Opt3}*:)
(:if:)

This pagelist is shown only when form is submitted . httpvariables are
enable, I have no used them all the time I´ve been just trying for a
workaround for this, that is why.  I know $:Var=?* would not list the empty
ones but don´t know how to handle it in my case. Any help appreciated.

Thanks Peter for Replying though,

Edwin