[pmwiki-users] GroupAttributes and DeletePage recipe

SteP step.list+pmwiki at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 06:06:22 CST 2010

I'm left wondering if I'm doing something wrong, or if PmWiki only honors standard (edit/read/upload/attr)
passwords in GroupAttributes pages.

Specifically, on a latest pmwiki installation running AuthUser and DeletePage, I tried influencing delete
authorizations by setting passwddelete in GroupAttributes pages. It didn't seem to matter, whatever the
passwddelete setting was, PmWiki seemed to only look at $DefaultPasswords. OTOH, setting passwddelete
in each single page did change delete authorizations.

Thanks in advance,
--SteP