[pmwiki-users] Redirect after $EditFunctions ?

SteP step.list+pmwiki at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 17:58:12 CST 2010

In php I need to redirect after the page is successfully posted. What's the right way to do it?
Even if I place $EditFunctions[] = 'MyRedirect' as the very last line in config.php, I find that
'PostPageIndex' is still appended after MyRedirect (in pagelist.php), so MyRedirect can't call exit().
Is there a way to ensure that MyRedirect hooks as the very last $EditFunction? Or to rearrange
$EditFunctions from within MyRedirect, so that all functions following MyRedirect still get their
chance to run?  Thanks in advance
--
 SteP