[pmwiki-users] Can't Save

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 18:12:01 CST 2010

Using ftp, when connected to your site, usually click right the wiki.d
contextual menu. You must have 777.
Read the manual or maybe try F1 to access the help.
http://images.google.fr/images?rlz=1C1CHMB_frFR309FR309&sourceid=chrome&q=ftp%20777&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=fr&tab=wi

Sure, some days ago, it worked ; as it doesn't work anymore, something
must have changed ;)
It's a good idea to first verify this before trying something else.

Gilles.