[pmwiki-users] PhpWiki to PmWiki migration

Bernard Bel bernarbel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 04:25:03 CST 2010

I almost completed a powerful PhpWiki to PmWki converter with many options for renaming pages and reorginizing the site. Notably it replaces redirection plugin pages with AutoLinks and creates group headers, footers and sidebars as instructed.

For a short while you can see the old and new versions of a 500-page site that is converted by a single PHP procedure call.

Here is the old one :
 http://wiki.naissance.asso.fr/index.php/PageAccueil

and the new one :
 http://crdo.fr/cianewiki/CianeWiki/PageAccueil

I still need to convert 2 out of the 3 table formats. :-/

Once completed I suggest to publish the code on PmWiki.org.

Bernard Bel