[pmwiki-users] Cookbook Ratings : Vote for the recipes you use

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Jan 17 21:44:19 CST 2010

On Monday 18 January 2010 03:37:52, Petko Yotov wrote :
> I have enabled ratings in the Cookbook and you can rate the recipes which
>  you use or have reviewed, and thus contribute to the statistics.
>
> We have several hundred recipes in the Cookbook. Newcomers are overwhelmed
>  by the information overload. The stats/votes/ratings by other users may
>  help newcomers make better decisions, faster.

We could at some point have Featured recipes, or Community supported bundles,
these statistics will help us better understand the community's dynamics and
needs, and better plan the future core development.

> Recipe maintainers should organize their pages like they want

The Cookbook.GroupFooter page displays an invitation to visitors to rate the
recipes. In case some maintainers prefer not to have ratings and this
invitation on their page, they can use (:nogroupfooter:) to disable the
message.

Petko