[pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.2.10 released

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Jan 18 09:18:48 CST 2010

On Monday 18 January 2010 09:34:05, Oliver Betz wrote :
> Petko Yotov wrote:
> >* If set to 1, the first title directive will be used, and if a page
> > defines a title, directives from included pages cannot override it.
>
> Sadly a title in EditQuickReference still clobbers the title of the
> edited page

Or if there is a title on Site.EditForm.

When editing a page, PmWiki uses a different mecanism, Site.EditForm is
actually rendered, and it includes Site.EditQuickReference -- either one could
set a title above the edit form.

> (well, we don't really _need_ to set a title in
> EditQuickReference).

If we really need it, you can add a PITS entry for it, so that we don't forget
to work on it when we can. :-)

Petko