[pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.2.10 released

Dominique Faure dominique.faure at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 14:59:07 CST 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 09:34, Oliver Betz <list_ob at gmx.net> wrote:
> Petko Yotov wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>>This release adds a new variable $EnablePageTitlePriority which defines how to
>>treat multiple (:title..:) directives.
>>
>>* PmWiki default is 0. For years, the last title directive has been used
>>  (it could come from an included page or a GroupFooter).
>
> or a group header, I guess.
>
>>* If set to 1, the first title directive will be used, and if a page defines
>>  a title, directives from included pages cannot override it.
>
> Great.
>
> Sadly a title in EditQuickReference still clobbers the title of the
> edited page (well, we don't really _need_ to set a title in
> EditQuickReference).

Hi,

I didn't had a look at the code, but it would be great to have some
kind of markup directive which could temporary prevent title
propagation (by setting $EnablePageTitlePriority to 1).

The EditQuickReference page, and btw most of those from Site(Admin)?
group, would be excellent candidates. no?

--
Dominique