[pmwiki-users] What is and how to config $EnableRelativePageVars ?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Jan 18 20:21:26 CST 2010

On Tuesday 19 January 2010 02:27:38, ABClf wrote :
> I still have a question : what is the suggested rule to use from now ?
> 1/ use config $EnableRelativePageVars = 0; and {$PageUrl}, or
> 2/ use default config and {*$PageUrl} ?

2/ is recommended, more flexible, everywhere in the documentation examples,
and in Site.* and *.XLPage config/interface pages, everywhere {*$PageUrl} is
used, and on many recipes too.

If this {*$PageUrl} stuff looks complicated or scary, chances are that you
don't really need to worry about it and you can use the default settings. :-)
If your wiki looks broken though, contact us and we'll fix it. :-)

Petko