[pmwiki-users] editing wiki pages directly

SteP step.list+pmwiki at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 13:56:11 CST 2010

I was wondering if anyone is the habit of editing wiki pages directly, and what editing tools they use for
that. I hack wiki pages with vim very often. It's just faster that way than using the browser built-in editor. I
even tried a vi plugin for firefox. Since a wiki page is plain text with %0a substituted for \n - and a couple
more sustitutions - perphaps a vim plugin could be made to open a page, replace %0a with \n, then
reverse the replacements upon saving the page. Does anyone know if such a plugin is available for vim, or
for another good editor?  TIA