[pmwiki-users] Cookbook Ratings : Vote for the recipes you use

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Sun Jan 31 11:24:21 CST 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 3:37 AM, Petko Yotov <5ko at 5ko.fr> wrote:
> I have enabled ratings in the Cookbook and you can rate the recipes which you
> use or have reviewed, and thus contribute to the statistics.

Even with only a few *-Users pages being populated I have already
begun to find helpful recipes that previously were buried...

Petko, thanks for implementing this!

For those who haven't yet gone through and updated the *-Users pages
for the recipes you are using, let me encourage you to do so.  This
can be a huge step forward for our community and the overall usability
of pmwiki...

-Peter