[pmwiki-users] Error Message

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Thu Jul 8 23:02:21 CDT 2010

On 7/8/2010 11:38 PM, Franklin S Werren wrote:
> I moved a site from one server to another and I am getting this
> error message at the bottom of the page and cannot log in.
> Is there an easy fix ????
>
>       PmWiki can't process your request
>
> Cannot acquire lockfile
The lock file is located in wiki.d, so make sure the permissions on
wiki.d are set to allow write access by the server, 744 typically.

Given that the permissions on that directory are incorrect, you might
want to verify that other permissions are the same as they were on the
original server.

  ~ ~ Dave