[pmwiki-users] (no subject)

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Jul 13 13:46:19 CDT 2010

On Tuesday 13 July 2010 14:16:13, the ntbk wrote :
> I have prepared with PMWIKI a website. I want to imaging logout option
> beside login name when there is user or admin login. I will be appreciated
> if you can advise me how i can range it?

Hello. You can navigate to your page [[Site.PageActions]] on your wiki, edit
the page, and place at the bottom of it this code:

(:if enabled AuthPw:)
* [[{*$FullName}?action=logout | Logout ]]
(:ifend:)

Then, when there is a logged-in user or admin, they will see a "Logout" link
at the end of the line "View Edit History Print" above every page.

Thanks,
Petko