[pmwiki-users] having difficulty integrating pmwiki into my site

Elisabeth Boggs boggs626 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 22:06:24 CDT 2010

Hello,

I have started the following website: http://www.strommer-family.com/
I have added a pmwiki (skin:  newspaper) for my family to use.  You can see it
on this page: http://www.strommer-family.com/pmwiki/ Or just click "History
Wiki" on the navbar

So far, I have only changed the newspaper.css  to have the same background as my
homepage.  I also wanted my header and top navbar to be placed above the wiki
stuff just as it is on the homepage.  So, I cut/paste html from my index.php and
put into my newspaper.tmpl and cut/paste the appropriate styles into the
newspaper.css

As you can see, my website header & especially my navbar are not laying out
properly.  I've never worked with a tmpl file and am fairly new to html/css.

So, can anyone advise me what to do to get the right look?  Also, am I doing
anything that will mess up how the wiki functions?

Thanks for your suggestions!

Elisabeth