[pmwiki-users] Include static HTML

Laatz, Erek laatz at consist.de
Thu Jul 15 02:37:02 CDT 2010

Hi,

I use cookbook/includeurl on our intranet site successfully. I have
placed includeurl.php in the cookbook directory and have added the line

   include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/includeurl.php");

into my config.php.

After that I've placed the static pages into the webservers htdocs
directory structure (not in the pmwiki directory!) and have included the
URL like

(:includeurl http://foo.bar/static-html/index.html height=550px:)

I have even tested: it works also e.g. for image galleries with complex
forward- and backlinks

It's (in my opinion) not so complex like described below ;-)

Best regards,

Erek