[pmwiki-users] Getting pagelist to return csv of PTVs as a csv streamed out

Eemeli Aro eemeli at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 14:37:55 CDT 2010

On 3 June 2010 21:05, Chris Cox <ccox at endlessnow.com> wrote:
> I can get pagelists to return PTVs as a set of comma separated items.
> Now I would love to be able to get a pagelist to return those items as a
> streamed mime type output (so that you get a save dialog from the
> browser).
>
> Possible?

Yes. You'll need to write an action handler that generates the
pagelist and prints it out together with the proper headers and
without the surrounding HTML. The best place to start is probably to
look at how the search results are generated; the pagelist functions
can already read GET parameters as pagelist options, which should make
it much simpler.

eemeli