[pmwiki-users] Announcing UserAdmin: easy user self-registration &maintenance ... once it's properly tested

Dave Cooke david at ellendee.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 19:07:25 CDT 2010

Dave Cooke <david <at> ellendee.co.uk> writes:

> david <at> ellendee.co.uk <david <at> ellendee.co.uk> writes:

Eemeli

When attempting to log in after creating a profile I am getting the following
error
Warning: Missing argument 5 for AuthUserProfiles(), called
in /var/www/domains/classic-sf.com/docs/test/scripts/authuser.php on line 71
and defined in /var/www/domains/classic-sf.com/docs/test/cookbook/useradmin-
profiles.php on line 33

BTW have you had any thought on the possible contents of a Profiles Template
page?

Regards

Dave C