[pmwiki-users] Creating pages from other PHP script

Wordit Ltd wordituk at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 17 23:43:29 CDT 2010

I would like another PHP application to export content to pmwiki by
creating pages, and/or editing pages. So via scripts on the same
server.

Is there an existing script or recipe which creates pmwiki pages?
I would also need to set page permissions/attributes.

Sure, I can create a file and write each line manually, but I guess
pmwiki must already have scripts which would accept parameters to do
this, but I don't know the inner workings. I guess it would be an API
call, but does pmwiki have an API? I've only used cookbook recipes so
far. Does anybody know?

Thanks,

Marcus