[pmwiki-users] Fox submits text twice

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Mar 2 13:14:47 CST 2010

Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 7:05:03 PM, Audun Myhra Bergwitz wrote:

> It seems like it has something to do with the use of arrays, like
> "tags[]". When I stopped trying to use arrays it worked without flaws. I
> think there might be a bug.

Ahh, yes {$$tags[]} in the template will lead to a template
processing for each array item of tags.
You can avoid this by using {$$tags} in the template.
If tags is an array, you will get a CSV list of the items.

>> Try using (:foxmessages:) on the form page to give you feedback, and
>> make sure the form does not use redirect when you debug it.

> How do I prevent it from redirecting?

I don't see that you use the redirect= parameter.
foxmessages should work fine if you have the markup in the form page.

  ~Hans