[pmwiki-users] I moved a wiki with heavy fox usage to another server…

Martin Kerz mkerz at me.com
Thu Mar 4 04:01:57 CST 2010

Dear Hans,

that works now. Thanks a lot for your help.

Unfortunately, there is another problem: Every occurence of "?action=foxedit" that I used doesn't seem to work now. Again, the page is just reloaded. Here are two examples:

--- 8< ---
* [[{*$FullName}?action=foxedit&form=Site.FoxTemplates%23antragptvform |PTVs ändern]]
--- 8< ---

which refers to

--- 8< ---
[[#antragptvform]]
(:fox frm ptvtarget={$EditTarget} redirect=1:)
(:input defaults source={$EditSource} :)
'''Seiteneinstellugen festelgen:'''
|| SK:||(:input text name=$:SK :)||
|| Antragsnummer:||(:input text name=$:Antrag :) ||
|| Fertiger Antrag?||(:input text name=$:IstAntrag:)||
|| Status:||(:input text name=$:IstAntrag:)||
|| ||(:input submit post Sichern:) ||
(:foxend frm:)
[[#antragptvformend]]
--- 8< ---

The other example is something I used for editing in full screen.

In custommarkup.php I created this, which still works:

--- 8< ---
function GoFullScreen() {
     global $HTMLStylesFmt, $PageLeftFmt;
     SetTmplDisplay('PageLeftFmt',0);
     SetTmplDisplay('PageBreadcrumsFmt',0);
     $HTMLStylesFmt[] = "#container { padding-left: 0;}\n";
     return '';
   }
--- 8< ----

and later on in custommarkup.php:

--- 8< ---
if ($action == 'fullfoxedit')
      {
      $action = 'foxedit';
      GoFullScreen();
      }

Again, I don't know how to debug this. Last time, (:foxmessages:) helped, but when I click e.g. on "PTVs ändern", I don't even get to the form. :-( and adding it just right under the link doesn't show anything either.

Can you push me in the right direction?

Thanks a lot.

Martin

Martin