[pmwiki-users] Pagelist - list of pages that must contain 2 specific values for a PTV.

Mark Bacas mbacas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 13:35:00 CDT 2010

Thanks for information. I will probably try your cookbook and I
understand the stipulations.

Is there some other way to get or accomplish what I'm looking for?

Doing something with Nested Conditions?

I could probably do something if I limited myself to a certain number
of "tags" and put each in a PTV? But I don't really like the thought
of that idea.

Regards,

 - Mark