[pmwiki-users] Mark Things Done! - Released/Recipe Created

Mark Bacas mbacas at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 22:16:55 CDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

Mark Things Done! is a GTD based system using PmWiki, Fox, and PowerTools.

Well it's something that has evolved and that I've been working on for
quite a while. I've finally created a cookbook recipe on PmWiki for
it.

If you are interested in such a system I'd appreciate any feedback.
I'll do whatever I can to correct any issues as quickly as possible.

You can find the recipe at: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MarkThingsDone

A demo site is at: http://www.markthingsdone.com

I'd like to thank Pm for creating a great wiki engine, Petko for
maintaining it, Hans for creating Fox and PowerTools and answering
lots of my questions, Peter for making PageListPlus and answering a
lot of my questions, and several other people here and on PmWiki.org.
Lots of information was gleaned from the various cookbook recipes and
information posted on the PmWiki site.

Now I'm off to mark a project "done" in my system: Post “Mark Things
Done!” on PmWiki.

Regards,

 - Mark