[pmwiki-users] CamelCaseToLowerCase in Router.php with Apache mod-rewrite module

Carlos AB cabsec.pmwiki at gmail.com
Tue May 11 11:13:42 CDT 2010

If all you want is a url that looks like this:

 wiki/i-really-like/when-all-characters-are-lowerecase

take a look at this cookbook page:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AlternateNamingScheme

There are some side effects but it's documented there.

and drop router.php before you do anything with it.

CarlosAB