[pmwiki-users] Link "last news" automatically

Francesco Sblendorio sblendorio at gmail.com
Tue May 11 17:59:10 CDT 2010

Thank you very much, I solved with your suggestion!
(http://www.cicap.org/lombardia/wiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage)

Now, I'd like to separate by a thin bottom border (1px) the 5 links under
the "News" section in the SideBar. I tried by using this definition in
sidebar:

[[#newshead]]
(:template first:)
%sidehead% [[{=$FullName}|News]]
(:template each:)
* [[{=$FullName}|*%newsentry%*{=$Titlespaced}]]
[[#newsheadend]]
(:ifend:)

so placing %newsentry% as style and defining it as:
*.newsentry { border-bottom-style:solid; border-bottom-width:1px }*
...in "pub/css/local.css".

...but it underlines the WHOLE text, while I tried to put a sort of
"underline" as a separation line between the multiple-rows links..

--
Francesco Sblendorio
http://fsblendorio.blogspot.com