[pmwiki-users] Link "last news" automatically

Francesco Sblendorio sblendorio at gmail.com
Thu May 13 18:45:13 CDT 2010

I solved this way:

I did a page called "News/Latest" so:

(:pagelist trail=News/News fmt=#redirect count=1 order=-ctime:)
(:if false:)
[[#redirect]]
(:template first:)
(:redirect {=$FullName} quiet=1:)
(:template each:)
[[#redirectend]]
(:ifend:)

...then, the permalink now is "News/Latest", and it redirects the browser
automatically to the last news.

Thanks to you all, I learnt much things with this thread!

--
Francesco Sblendorio
http://fsblendorio.blogspot.com