[pmwiki-users] upgrading from 2.0.13 to latest today....

Patrick McKnight pem725 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 17:23:11 CDT 2010

Petko,

Thanks for your detailed response.  I suspected as much and so I think
I might bite the bullet and just run two installations in parallel -
the old 2.0.13 and the latest.  Thankfully I have sufficient disk
space.  I figure copying my pages over to the new install might allow
me to incrementally test pieces at a time rather than just jump from
one version to another.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Patrick