[pmwiki-users] Fox / Notify Unsubscribe

Wordit Ltd wordituk at googlemail.com
Thu May 20 09:09:32 CDT 2010

What would you suggest to let users subscribe to notifications
(notify.php/FoxNotify)?

I need unauthenticated visitors without edit permissions to be able to
subscribe to notifications of changes in Groups or (comments) on a
page, *and* unsubscribe, or change their options. FoxNotify seems to
offer what I need, but I read no way for users to unsubscribe, or
change existing options.

Could that be added by searching for an email address line and
deleting it, and adding a replacement for changes?

(Note, slight problem there that users could unsub other users,
because there's no address verification. See other post on this.)

Marcus