[pmwiki-users] Odd change in behaviour on logged in session retention

Andy Gaskell ag at ssofb.co.uk
Fri May 21 03:31:00 CDT 2010

Thanks Petko and Dave for you replies.  Both were greatly appreciated.

I changed the session path, though this didn't solve the problem, it
did allow me to see the session cookies being created, which was good.

Then, as per Petko's suggestion, I updated (to 2.2.16) and this solved
the problem.  You've been a great help again Petko, merci beaucoup.

Andy

--
Andy Gaskell
Head Designer and Developer
Email: ag at ssofb.co.uk
Mobile: 07745 924 449
Office: 01224 637584
Skype: andy_at_ssofb
Office: 58 Mid Stocket Road, Aberdeen, AB15 5JB.
Limited company: SC347800