[pmwiki-users] Decorated text in links in sidebar

Dave Cooke david at ellendee.co.uk
Tue May 25 06:18:45 CDT 2010

Francesco Sblendorio <sblendorio <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Doing so, I have a tooltip when I move the mouse on the top of the image, I
don't have the text on the side of the image.More, doing so (in the sidebar):*
[[GroupName.Page1|Attach:icon.png]] [[GroupName.Page1|Title of the page 1]]...
i get two rows, insted of one row as I expected... How to put all two links in
one row?Thanks again,Francesco
quote marks around the tooltip title - seehttp://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Links