[pmwiki-users] Mailing list back online

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Nov 13 17:11:33 CST 2010

Something happened to the mail server about two weeks ago
that caused it to stop processing all messages (to all
mailing lists on the server, not just pmwiki-users).

I've now cleaned things up and restarted the mailing lists,
and messages should be coming through again (with possible
delays as the server works through its queue).

My apologies for any inconvenience or difficulties; I'm in
the process of migrating everything to a new server account
(with updated software and more resources) so this shouldn't
happen again anytime soon.

Thanks,