[pmwiki-users] Diff on separate pages

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 13:46:40 CST 2010

Not sure :
one can imagine a css trick, for displaying/not displaying, the list
that compose the diff page ;
so that, one could see the titles (what's in gray : date, who, what)
and click somewhere to extend the view (close/open).
This would be a cosmetic change.

Other : this cookbook is intended to give some comparisons possibilities
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ViewDiff
(no tested).

I use the http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/LimitDiffsPerPage : same
diff as original with a pagination.