[pmwiki-users] Invalid CRT parameters

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Oct 19 16:13:14 CDT 2010

On Tuesday 19 October 2010 21:39:12 Walter Keller wrote:
> I installed the newest versions of Apache, PHP and PmWiki on my new
> EeePc Windows machine. Here I get on every page several warnings:
>      Warning: Invalid CRT parameters detected in
> D:\www\wikifarm\pmwiki.php(779) : eval()'d code on line 1

Hello. Searching the internet, it appears that some strftime variables like %P
are not supported on Windows and they trigger this warning:

  http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=49489

If you have a custom $TimeFmt variable (or other custom PageVariables about
time or date), check if it only contains supported modifiers:

  http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/az4se3k1%28VS.100%29.aspx

If this fixes your problem, we should add this information to the
documentation.

Thanks,
Petko