[pmwiki-users] Making homepage links inoperative until newcomers register first

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Sat Apr 2 09:38:11 CDT 2011

On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 3:32 PM, Al Louis Ripskis <ripskis at sprynet.com> wrote:
> Nothing happens when I inserted this code that you suggested ...

Did you try what Hans suggested in his first email in this thread?
Unless I've misunderstood your question, he's given you the most
straightforward way to accomplish your purpose -- just put a read
password of @nopass on your home page and set a default password of
id:* for everything in config.php..

If you google for "pmwiki passwords" you will find that the first 2-3
are very helpful ...  I strongly recommend reading and understanding
them...

-Peter