[pmwiki-users] Whither simple, dependable PmWiki login/self-registering mechanism?

Randy Brown alongkiss at aprivatespot.com
Mon Apr 4 11:13:54 CDT 2011

That's good to know. However I hope the ability to use (:if false:) remains in future versions. There's more I'd like to do than just change the useradmin terminology. For example, I want to provide other user management actions, such as sending an email to the admin, or changing the user's preferences. With (:if false:) I have greater control.

Randy