[pmwiki-users] That simple, dependable PmWiki login/self-registering mechanism

Al Louis Ripskis ripskis at sprynet.com
Mon Apr 11 17:11:33 CDT 2011

Great news, Peter, after I uploaded your latest (4/11/11) version of useradmin-core
and useradmin-authuser files for the login mechanism that I have been testing, the error message that had been popping up is no more! Now the login seems to be working just fine.
A couple of days ago I suggested the possibility of including some additional, optional information on the login form such as their first and last real names, You suggested looking at some templates. I did find a box with scripts that addressed the inclusion of real names.
Where would one insert these scripts?
Also I mentioned leaving space where the new registrants could respond to this brief narrative: "Please describe briefly your background, experience and education as well your interests and passions, so we could steer you in the appropriate direction."
Would that be handled the same way? And what kind of a template would it need?
Thanks a lot,
Al