[pmwiki-users] Re : ready to use PmWiki with useful cookbooks

Forgeot Eric eforgeot at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 8 14:06:38 CDT 2011

Creole is a good idea, but it seems the project is quite stalled: the 2.0 version hasn't been adopted so far, so several needed features are still missing: underline, strike-through etc.

txt2tags is more interesting in my opinion because there are a bit more available markup, but not too much. Besides, txt2tags can convert to several other formats (30 in the development version).

I've just added a script which can convert the files in the wiki.d folder, to regular txt2tags files: http://code.google.com/p/pmwiki-efo/source/browse/wiki.d/convert_to_t2t.sh

The it's possible to use the LaTeX export of txt2tags to create just one file of a website. I've used something similar to get the documentation in PDF format: http://anamnese.online.fr/site2/pmwiki-efo/docs/pmwiki-efo.pdf (with some cleanup)