[pmwiki-users] New recipe: Ultralightbox for Mini

Rogutės Sparnuotos rogutes at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 16 07:24:17 CDT 2011

Hi,

I would guess no, even without looking at the recipe yet -- the name
„Ultralight“ implies that a commenting feature isn't part of the it,
because such a feature would need code to store comments somewhere, which
soon gets more complicated than 7kB.

--
--  Rogutės Sparnuotos

Sebastian Schneider (2011-08-16 12:48):