[pmwiki-users] Pagelists and PTV

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Wed Dec 21 05:51:29 CST 2011

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 10:30 AM, Christian Moser
<christian.moser at theol.uzh.ch> wrote:
> I wondered whether the following could be accomplished somehow.
>
> Let's assume I have two pages:
>
> (:title First:)
> (:ptv:1850, 1851, 1854:)
>
> and
>
> (:title Second:)
> (:ptv:1852, 1853, 1855:)
>

> Is there a way to have a pagelist output (with a local pagelist template)
> like this:
>
> 1850 First
> 1851 First
> 1852 Second
> 1853 Second
> 1854 First
> 1855 Second

The short answer is no, I don't believe so.  I'm not aware of any
pagelist options that allow it to print the same page name multiple
times.  What you're wanting to do is a specific enough functionality
almost certainly it would require something specifically written for
that purpose.

It could be accomplished in wikish or a roll-your-own php script.

-Peter