[pmwiki-users] PmForm documentation disappeared?

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Wed Feb 2 10:19:20 CST 2011

I put up a walkthrough for PmForm on making a very basic website email form with captcha & honeypot, explaining all the lines & going over all the steps.

If anyone wants to add ordinal numbers to the steps feel free -- it was several hours of work, and I'm drained :) lol

http://www.pmwiki.org/pmform/PmForm/BasicEmailForm

Each section has narrative explaining the code, and then wraps up with "just the code" at the end of the section for copy-pasteaholics.

I'll gladly take questions, or requests for further clarification to the extent that I understand PmForm, since I've been using it since PM created it.

It's the form that I use for nearly all my client websites.  For example it's here:
http://nyses.org/Main/Contact-Us (New York Solar Energy Society -nonprofit-)

Crisses
http://eclectictech.net/wiki/Info/Contact (a modified form is here -my website-)