[pmwiki-users] Including an Accordion widget

Harald C. haraldc at gmx.net
Mon Feb 14 08:36:22 CST 2011

Hi,

I would like to include a jQuery (or similar) Accordion widget in one of
the pages of a PMWiki.
This would require
(1) to insert a call to one or two JavaScript files for that page only
(2) include a css file in the head section for that page only
(3) apply the prescribed HTML markup in that page where the accordion
should appear like:

     <h3 class="accordion_header"><a href="#">First header</a></h3>
     <h3 class="accordion_header"><a href="#">Second header</a></h3>

In the page I only need the header and content of the accordion sections
to be editable.

For (1) I found several recipes but don't know which one to use in this
case; for (2) and (3) I don't know how to proceed.

Could someone please help me?

Thanks,
Harald