[pmwiki-users] Including an Accordion widget

Harald C. haraldc at gmx.net
Tue Feb 15 11:46:45 CST 2011

Hans schrieb am / wrote on 15.02.2011 16:33:
> Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 11:20:14 AM, Harald C. wrote:
>
>> With the script as is one has to start the numbering in the custom link
>> markup at '0' instead of '1'
>
> my mistake!
> change the Accordion function to read  like this,
> d[n-1] instead of d[n]:
>
>                  function Accordion(n) {
>                          d = HideDivs(\"accordion\");
>                          d[n-1].style.display = \"block\";
>                  };

OK, works fine now!

> empty lines between div sections show because they are
> part of the surrounding div.

That's not what I meant.
If there is an empty line between the >><< and the following e.g.
!!![[##2 Section 2]] the section 2 content in this example will not be
shown if one clicks on the section 2 header, but on the section 3 header
etc.

> I'll release a modified recipe script soon, which will also allow
> nesting of hidden divs.

Great!

Thanks again for your help,
Harald