[pmwiki-users] WikiTag Error

Olga Lositsky olgita3 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 13:28:53 CST 2011

Dear PmWiki Users,

I am using the GlossyHue theme with PmWiki, but I have just discovered a
small problem that is displayed only in Internet Explorer. Beneath the
title, I have three links, which form a "subtitle" that I specified in
config.php as WikiTag. In Mozilla and other browsers, the subtitle is
displayed as one line and looks very nice. Unfortunately, in Explorer, each
word of the subtitle is displayed as a separate line, and the subtitle
overflows into the body of the webpage.
Could you please recommend a way to stop this from happening in Internet
Explorer? (Perhaps using style.css) I would really appreciate any advice!

Thank you in advance,
Olga