[pmwiki-users] Including an Accordion widget

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Feb 18 09:33:16 CST 2011

Friday, February 18, 2011, 1:51:42 PM, Harald C. wrote:

> # defaults:
> SDVA($AccordionConfig, array(
>         'class' => 'acc',
>         'a-class' => 'acclink',
>         'a-jump' => 0,
>         'show' => 1,            <--
> ));

My mistake. It should read 'show' => 0,
I changed this now in the uploaded version
(no other changes).

> and some changes do not please me:

> 2.) With your last version, in my browser (Firefox 3) the section header
> links when hovered showed the hand cursor, now they show the (ugly)
> cross-arrowed JavaScript cursor, so in order to change that back I'll
> now have to do some custom CSS styling.

> 3.) With my CSS styles for a:... I had a "text-decoration:underline"
> only when hovering the section headers, now I also have it for the
> header of the open section until I click somewhere in the page.

That is odd, as it is not what I get.
I use Firefox 3.6 and get the normal hand cursor for links,
and normal link styling as for other links.
The page source shows for instance this:

<h6><a name="acc7" class="acclink" href="javascript:void(0)" onclick="Accordion(this, '')">Section 3</a></h6>

which is as intended. The name="accX" part is only used when
  $AccordionConfig['a-jump'] = 1;

The  href="javascript:void(0)" part avoids any jump.

Please check your HTML source to confirm.

  ~Hans