[pmwiki-users] Plaintext: include a page's plaintext

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Sun Feb 20 16:44:12 CST 2011

> I found a thread [1] about a possible feature that would do what I need.
> I'm curious to know what happened to those ideas...

As far as I can tell:
- My personal interest in that [1] specific idea (this was several
years ago) was forcely diverted towards alternative solutions, due to
lack of an easy approach to the matter (at the time).
- Still, some "action=plaintext" would certainly be useful even today, I guess.
- A couple of recipes has come out in the meanwhile:
Cookbook/TextExtract and Cookbook/Grep, which could possibly be used
for this purpose. I suggest you consider them for your goal.

:-)
kirpi

----
[1] http://pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users/2006-August/030670.html