[pmwiki-users] New recipe: Mini with Fancybox (jQuery)

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Feb 21 05:01:44 CST 2011

On Saturday 19 February 2011 16:02:28, Oliver Betz wrote :
> Petko Yotov wrote:
> >One of the features of Fancybox is the automatic resizing of the large
> >pictures if they are larger than the visitor screen -- something that was
> >often requested in the past.
>
> As far as I see, I get only the resized version without the
> possibility to see the 1:1 picture on demand?

You get the real 1:1 picture, the browser resizes it down. You can right-click
near the middle of the picture, and select "View image" or something similar
from the context menu of your browser.

Alternatively, you can disable the automatic resizing with something like this
in config.php :

  $Mini['FbOpts']['autoScale'] = "false";

Alternatively, you can add to config.php such a snippet :

  $Mini['FbOpts']['onComplete'] = "function(a,i,o){
    $('#fancybox-img').click(function(){open(a[i].href,'_self');});}";

Then, clicking near the middle of the picture, away from the prev/next arrows,
will open it in the browser window. Then you have to use the "Back" button of
your browser to return to the gallery.

Petko