[pmwiki-users] Not Caching SOME pages.

Vince Administration vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Tue Feb 22 13:00:18 CST 2011

While trying to find out how to prevent  browser caching of some of my web pages, I ran across this:

Radu Luchian radu at monicsoft.net
Thu Feb 5 14:21:36 CST 2009

Or, to make it clear for every browser, if (and only while) most of your
wiki pages are changing very often, add in the skin file you are using,
somewhere in the HEAD section:

(or change a possibly existing similar line from "cache" to "no-cache")
Most the the web pages here do not change all that fast, but  there are some that really need to be updated immediately.
I am using the fixflow skin.
Thanks for your help.
        Vince